Sunday, April 20, 2008

Okay so yesturday was sooo boring. Our choir didn't do as well as we could've. In festivels they give you a superior, excellent, or just good. Obviously superior is the best. Well, even though me and our pianist thought we didn't do very well, we still got a superior. Oh well, i don't know what the judges were hearing but who cares. I just got home from church and I am soooo tired. Tomorrow we go back to school, and back to early morning seminary...ugh. We have stupid STAR testing tomorrow, biggest waste of my life ever! It's part of living in California though, all last week we had to take the "no child left behind" test. Those were even more dumb. All of our classes tomorrow are and hour and a half long! Ugh my spanish class is WRETCHED and i have to be in it forever. I'll just have to think about some kind of positive..........hm...hopefully i won't have homework otherwise i'll be sooo mad.

6 comments:

Micalanne said...

Hi Katie! I'm sure your mom will appreciate me telling you this but you don't have to do Star testing if your mom writes a note saying she doesn't want you to participate. Whew! That was a long sentence. Anyway, good for you on getting Superior! I hope time flies by for you in your long classes.

Anonymous said...

Katie, your tales of STAR and NCLB testing crack me up! Believe me, teachers feel the same way about it as you do. We have STAR and block scheduling next week, and I'm not looking forward to it, either.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just read Micalanne's comment. That's true. You can get out of STAR testing if your mom writes a note (maybe she'll write one for me, too), something the educators don't publicize. I dare you.

jes abe said...

lucky butt u got to go to the beach! my choir has festival on tuesday haha im not really nervous ru the pianist or something?

Jobi Niu said...

I love reading your blog.. you freakin kill me!

Katie ☮ said...

haha jes no i'm not the pianist. my pianist is my piano teacher, and she's in my ward so i talked to her at church.