Monday, April 21, 2008

Alright, the first day of testing is over!!! I actually thought parts were kind of tricky hopefully they don't like hold me back a grade or something jk. I just found out today that our Europe Trip for choir is on spring break '09, and were going to........IRELAND!!!! I was hoping for something warm and sunny like Greece or Italy, but thats okay I will settle for anywhere in Europe. My mom thinks she's going with me, funny huh. jk I don't really care whether she goes or not, as long as she's not with her sisters she doesn't embarass me. Yikes, I hope she doesn't read that. UGH I have math and bio for an hour and a half tomorrow, and more English testing. It was sooooo cold today! I was expecting it to get all hot so I could take off my sweatshirt, but no. I hate when it's sunny and cold because then you wake up and think you can wear shorts and flip-flops, but you are totally deceived. Now I have to go find something to wear tomorrow. I'm definatly ready to put my winter clothes away....forever. I am so bored, and I have to do a poster on pneumonia, how gross. I should probly go practice my piano now...ugh

9 comments:

Joy :) said...

I don't know how I should take that comment about me embarrasing you when I am with my sisters. Believe me, if I can get, find, steal, win the money, you can bet I am gonna be there right along side you all the way to Ireland and back.

{sara} said...

Ireland...totally cool! I'd go no matter how much my mom embarrased me! (but, she never does) I never got to go to Ireland in high school, though. Or, ever for that matter!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when you said your mom embarrasses you when she's with her sisters. They are kind of strange, I agree. My sister-in-law is from Ireland. She is in the process of getting her American citizenship right now because her 10 yrs on her Visa is up. I hope your pneumonia poster is not too gross, and I hope your day is warmer tomorrow.

Micalanne said...

It was freezing here in So. Cal. today, too! What's up with that? Good luck on your pneumonia poster. What song(s) are you practicing on the piano?

Katie ☮ said...

I just practice random stuff all the time, my piano teacher just gives me stuff that she likes, and then makes me like them too lol

jodi kay said...

Um excuse me. Judy you know we aren't weird cause we came from the same blood. And Kaitlin what do you mean by that comment? You love me so much and who drives you around when you come to Utah? Who?That's right! Who is embarrasing now?

abramgrlz said...

Katie fantastic news I just sold my home and with a little extra money am going to pay for all of your aunts to chaperone your mom to ireland so sisters pack your bags love aunt jean

Micalanne said...

Jean - HaHaHaHa, LOL, HeHeHeHe! I'll throw in matching T-shirts that say "We're With Katie!" for All of you!

Katie ☮ said...

lol thanx guys. it'll be a BLAST!!!