Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally! I figured out how to put music on it and stuff. Well now everyone that looks on my blog can enjoy my favorite song by Jason Castro. I am soooo glad that Kristy Lee is gone! So is my mom if you can't tell by her blog. That was pretty tricky what they did though, I almost thought that Jason was in the bottom. Brooke's days are definatly numbered, she sounds the same every time she sings. I think David Archuleta will win the whole thing, or at least he better because he is the best singer on the show. Um..what else, I guess I'm kind of glad that Aly won the Biggest Loser, I wanted Curtis and Mal to do better, but he lost a ton of weight. The Office was pretty funny last night. Lost wasn't on this week, and neither are Ghost Whisperer and Numbers. Wow, i watch a lot of t.v. lol. I mean I get everything done, and I have at least 3 meetings every week for my job on council, but somehow I still get a lot of t.v. time in. Thats probably not a good thing lol. Today was a NO SCHOOL DAY!!! But I have a choir festivel all day on Saturday, so I don't know if I would really consider this a 3 day weekend but oh well.

4 comments:

{sara} said...

I used to watch a lot of T.V....until I found blogging. Now, I have no idea who is in the American Idol finals, or what is happening on most of my shows. Oh well, I love catching up on family & friends more. (Really, blogging is addictive!)

jodi kay said...

Don't you feel not so lame now you can have music and do a few more things with your page? I do. It's cute. Have fun at choir all day today. You are the best one there!

jayni & ben said...

Um.. Where was your choir thing at? BTW.. you make me laugh. I like your blog!

Katie ☮ said...

My choir thing was at Rosemont High school in Sacramento