Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i am sooo nervous for Jason tonight! he did not do well at all last night. oooh if siyesha stays i'm going to freak. i really do not like her at all, but i will admit she did better than jason. i'm so scared, if he gets kicked of i will surely cry. next thurs. all the sophomores at my school have to go watch a REAL dui trial for 4 hours! luckily it's a half day though, so we can just go home afterwards. maybe it's the waking up at 4 almost every morning, but i am just soooo tired all the time now. i had a math test today, and everytime i got up to blow my nose or ask my teacher a question and then go sit down i just forgot where my seat was. i did it 5 times! i would just walk up the wrong row looking for my desk. idk it was really weird maybe someone slipped something into my water when i wasn't looking.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Katie. I love Jason, but come on, man - practice!!

jodi kay said...

Sorry Kaitlin! It happened. I don't really watch it because I originally had too many shows recording on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Now I can watch it. I saw him for first time tonight and he didn't talk really well. Was it just me? I know who David is obviously because he is from Utah and he is all over the place here.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Katie, I guess it was Jason's time to go. Did you hear Bo tell them that they had to work hard and practice? I think he was talking to poor Jason.

Katie ☮ said...

yeah i would've been more sad, but i knew he was going. ugh i just can't stand syesha. this top 3 is nothing compared to the past top 3, except david archuleta. he's starting to get on my nerves too.

Jamie said...

Jason was the hottest. By far. He was funny when he said he SHOT the TAMBERINE MAn,. hhahahaa!!